VariDesk® Cube Plus® 40 - Black
Now you can fit VariDesk® onto narrow desks and cubicle workbenches.
Vari®'s classic two-tier sit-stand platform can now fit into smaller spaces thanks to the Cube Plus® 40’s slightly scaled-down, compact design.
Despite its smaller dimensions, the VariDesk® Cube Plus® 40 standing desk converter offers a generously wide working space to give you plenty of room for your equipment.Get cracking the moment your VariDesk® Cube Plus® 40 arrives. It comes fully assembled with no tools needed to start your new active working life.
- Fits most cubicle systems and narrow desks
- Two-tier design, the upper for monitors, the lower for keyboard and mouse
- Holds up to 15.8 kg of equipment
- Robust, solid base for excellent stability even when fully extended
- Comes ready-to-use, no assembly needed
- Lift mechanism is easy and light for minimal stress on your back
- Dual monitor compatible
- Top surface measurements (W x D):
- 1015 x 380 mm (40 x 15 inches)
- Footprint measurements (W x D):
- 1015 x 545 mm (40 x 21.5 inches)
- Max extension (outwards):
- 890 mm (35 inches)
- Supports weight:
- 15.8 kg
- 115-445 mm (4.5-17.5 inches)
- Height settings:
- 27 kg
- 5 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.