Visual Impairment Assessment
There are a variety of tools available to help employees overcome workplace barriers involving a visual impairment. Our specialist assessor will spend time with individuals one-on-one to work out the best course of action for them.
What is a visual impairment assessment?
A visual impairment assessment is when a specialist visits an employee at their workstation to find out about how their condition affects their work, and what can be done to make things easier. This could involve a combination of solutions - including different equipment, software, or changes to the environment.
The assessor will draw up a full report based on the assessment, which will include specific recommendations for products and reasonable adjustments.
Who is a visual impairment assessment for?
Anybody with a visual impairment who feels they need support in the workplace to overcome barriers.
What are the benefits of booking a visual impairment assessment?
- Get to the root of what the individual needs
- Find tailored solutions that are more likely to be effective
- Don’t waste money on tools that are unsuitable for the individual
- Enable employees to perform better in their roles
- Remove productivity blocks
- Let employees know they are valued
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Foster an equal, diverse, supportive workforce