COVID travel, event, corporate and antibody testing - where we are, and the real facts
Watch again or download the slides
Date & time
Tuesday 7 December 2021, 3-3.30pm
Katharine Metters, Dr Tim Chesser and Dr Sally Norton
As we get deeper into winter, it's important to understand the challenges we face at this crucial point in the pandemic, and the latest developments in testing that are allowing businesses to continue operating and providing safer spaces for their staff.
This webinar will provide an update on the COVID testing available for travel and events, as well as corporate and workplace testing. We will also highlight some of the emerging options to help proactively tackle the risks, such as antibody testing.
On the agenda...
- What factors you’ll need to consider (including the less obvious)
- How to transform office space to accommodate new ways of working
- Case study: how are real companies doing it right now?
- How to support homeworkers
- Our top recommendations for equipment (including affordable options)
- Useful services available to help with the switch to hybrid
This webinar is hosted in association with Breathe Assured, who are a UK government approved COVID testing provider, founded and led by hospital doctors. Posturite have been providing clients with the means to test staff onsite through our rapid antigen tests over the past 6 months. We have recognised the growing demand for travel, corporate and event testing to help mitigate risk; but we know that some of our clients require a more robust approach, which our partners at Breathe Assured can offer and will cover in this webinar.
About the speakers
Katharine Metters, MCSP C.ErgHF MCIEHF CMIOSH CREE
Katharine is a Chartered Ergonomist, Physiotherapist and Member of the Institute of Safety and Health. It was while working in the US that Katharine became interested in workplace health and ergonomics, and she returned to the UK to focus in this area. In her work, Katharine helps to develop products and training to support clients looking to resolve and prevent musculoskeletal disorders. With the rapid changes in working practises and the associated physical and mental health challenges, Katharine now spends much of her time supporting these changes, especially relating to more flexible and hybrid ways of working to improve health and productivity within companies.
Dr Tim Chesser, MB BS FCRS
- Consultant Surgeon, NHS
- Clinical academic
- Past president, Orthopaedic Trauma Society
- Written government guidance on systems of care / national audit standards
- NICE clinical guidelines / quality standards committee
- Designed and developed medical devices for major worldwide medical implant companies in collaboration with US colleagues
- Educational lead for major European Medical Device Company
Dr Sally Norton, MB ChB MD FCRS
- Consultant Surgeon, NHS
- Medical Director, Vavista Insurance
- Past Medical Director, Vavista Corporate Wellness
- Past Council, International and British Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Societies
- Written UK medical guidelines and quality standards
- Regular contributor to national and international media on healthcare issues
- Online medical educational tools / app development