Workplace Needs Assessment
Our assessor will spend time with your employee to find out more about their role, their disability, and any challenges and obstacles they face as a result of this. This will enable the assessor to recommend a personalised strategy for overcoming these challenges.
What is a workplace needs assessment?
A workplace needs assessment is a one-to-one appointment between your employee and a qualified specialist, who will get to know your employee’s role, issues and requirements. The assessment will result in reasonable adjustment recommendations. These might include strategy training or assistive technology. We will work with your staff member to understand their skills and the gaps they might have in their knowledge and abilities, and will tailor a package of reasonable adjustments to match their exact needs.
Who is a workplace needs assessment for?
Any employee with a disability or impairment that’s causing them issues in the workplace.
What are the benefits of booking a workplace needs assessment?
- Get to the root of what the individual needs
- Find tailored solutions that are more likely to be effective
- Don’t waste money on tools that are unsuitable for the individual
- Enable employees to perform better in their roles
- Remove productivity blocks
- Let employees know they are valued
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Foster an equal, diverse, supportive workforce