Balance Keyboard (Black)
Reasons to Buy
Reaching between your keyboard and mouse can cause musculoskeletal problems. Limit your risk of injury with the new Balance Keyboard by Contour, designed to perfectly align with the award-winning RollerMouse computer mouse. This smart set-up keeps your hands in a comfortable ergonomic position while you work.
Even on its own the Balance Keyboard will make an attractive, compact addition to your ergonomic computer set-up. The keys are low-profile and satisfying to type with for quick, responsive writing. The wireless technology ensures easy transportation between devices for the ultimate portable work-station. The removal of wires frees up space on your desk to prevent unnecessary twisting to reach the things you use.
You can program the 12 media keys to meet your specific needs for quick access to the tools you use most. Or, switch to traditional function keys with the tap of a button.
- Can be combined with the RollerMouse Red, Red plus and Free 2 for improved ergonomic work-space.
- Wireless - to be connected to your device with the small receiver stored in the magnetized battery housing.
- Adjustable legs allow three tilt angles for the ultimate comfort.
- Low-profile keys with scissor-switch mechanisms which provide a nice, tactile feeling when typing.
- Indicator lights for battery level, caps lock and function lock.
- Smart technology means no on/off switch is needed.
- Features 12 programmable media keys
- Function keys can be activated with the Fn button.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 392 x 119 x 20.5 mm
- Number of programmable buttons:
- Wireless USB receiver
- 2 x AA
- 2 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.