Black Left-Handed Keypad Keyboard
Reasons to Buy
On standard keyboards the numberpad is located on the right. For right-handed users, this pushes the mouse hand away from the centre of the body, causing repetitive strain injuries in the wrist and arm.
Our Black Left-Handed Keypad Keyboard swaps the numberpad to the left side to free up space for the mouse arm to sit in a more comfortable, ergonomic position.
Enjoy increased productivity with the ability to input numbers with the left hand, while the right hand controls the mouse - perfect for fast data entry. The 'A-shape' layout of the keys encourages your fingers to sit naturally and comfortably for hours of use.
You can also speed your work up with the use of the keyboard's customisable hot keys. The iKeyWorks software puts the control back in your hands.
- Mouse is closer - Your right hand travels less distance and the mouse is easy to reach
- Both hands working - Allows the left hand to input numbers while the right hand can control the mouse
- Naturally and comfortably - By encouraging a more relaxed, natural wrist position, the "A-shape" key structure should provide hours of comfort while the light-touch keys make typing a breeze
- Customisable hot keys - The iKeyWorks software brings you closer, and keeps you in better touch with your desktop world
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 450 x 205 x 25 mm
- 750 g
- Gross weight:
- 950 g
- Cable length:
- 1500 mm
- PC and MAC (Mac's may experience limited functionality)
- Number of keys/buttons:
- 104 + 8
- Keyboard layout:
- 1 year
Q: What should I do if I think I have a defective key?
If the key is not producing any characters or the wrong character, the keyboard may be defective. Note that the wrong character display is often the result of key re-mapping, the wrong language selection or the NUMLOCK being on. Make sure these are all OK before testing the keyboard on another computer system and if it is still experiencing the same results, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010, as this keyboard may be defective.
Q: What should I do if the USB device is not detected, or it shows as Unknown Device?
To resolve the problem, follow these simple steps:
- Shut down Windows
- Unplug the computer completely from the power source for 1 minute
- Plug in and restart Windows
- Shut down Windows
- Remove the battery from the laptop for 1 minute
- Re-insert the battery and restart Windows
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.