Dolphin Large Print Keyboard
Reasons to Buy
18 easy to locate, tactile 'quick buttons' for easy access SuperNova features.
Helps you to gt started with SuperNova more quickly and means you need to remember less hotkeys
Ideal for non-typists with low vision
The Dolphin keyboard features large print, high contrast keys that are easy to see. The Dolphin keyboard also includes 18 Quick Buttons for speedy access to your Dolphin software's most useful features (SuperNova v13.50 or later). These buttons are large and of varied shapes, making them tactile and easy to locate by touch.
Use Quick Buttons to:
- Get help
- Adjust the screen magnification level
- Switch on high contrast colour schemes
- Switch on speech and adjust the sound
- Access online services
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Without feet: 490 x 240 x 25 mm
- With feet: 490 x 240 x 45 mm
- System requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP Home, Microsoft Windows XP Pro, Windows 7 (32-bit editions), Windows 7 (64-bit client editions), Windows 8
- Recommended for use with:
- Dolphin SuperNova version 13.50 or later or Plug and play with latest Dophin software
- Desktop or laptop computers running Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP operating systems that have an available USB port
- Additional information:
- Can be used without Dophin software but multimedia 'Quick Buttons' will be inactive
- 1 year
Q: What should I do if my Dolphin keyboard is not functioning?
Make sure there are no loose connections, try connecting your Dolphin keyboard to the computer by using a different USB port.
If this doesn’t resolve the issue, try plugging the Dolphin keyboard into another computer...
- Shut down computer
- Plug your Dolphin keyboard into the correct port
- Restart the computer, this should now work
Q: What should I do if my Dolphin keyboard still isn't functioning?
The Dolphin keyboard may be defective and needs returning if the warranty is still valid, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010 to arrange an exchange or return.
Q: What should I do if the keys do not strike correctly?
Give the Dolphin keyboard a clean, making sure it is free of dust, dirt and foreign matter.
Turn the Dolphin keyboard upside down to allow for any foreign debris, such as hair, food or dust to fall out.
We recommend that you periodically use compressed air to blow dust out of the hard-to-clean crevices in the Dolphin keyboard.
Please do not remove any keys/parts from the Dolphin keyboard as this invalidates the warranty.
Q: What should I do if the wrong characters are typed?
First follow the steps for ‘What should I do if the keys do not strike correctly’.
If this doesn’t resolve the issue, connect the Dolphin keyboard to another computer. If this doesn’t work then the Dolphin keyboard may be defective and needs returning if the warranty is still valid. Please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.