EPOS ADAPT 260 Bluetooth Stereo Headset & Dongle
Reasons to Buy
Ideal for hybrid working, the EPOS ADAPT 260 headset from Sennheiser is lightweight, portable and wireless. The 260 model has a double-sided headband for stereo sound.
Via Bluetooth® 5.0, you’ll be able to connect wirelessly to two devices simultaneously.
Jump straight into a video meeting because this headset is certified for Microsoft Teams. The headset is also a UC optimised solution, meaning that it’s perfect if your phone service (VOIP) is integrated with your computer (Unified Communications).
Included with your EPOS ADAPT 260 Headset is a BTD 800 USB dongle, a USB cable USB-C connector, a pouch bag plus user and safety guides.
The EPOS VoiceTM technology gives you a clear and natural listening experience for music and speech, and your clients and colleagues will be able to hear you clearly thanks to the noise-cancelling microphone which picks up only your voice.
Soft, thick leatherette ear pads will be extremely comfortable for all-day wear, and the headset looks good too - the headset has a sleek, contemporary design.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 connectivity
- Connect to your PC and smartphone at the same time
- Microsoft Teams button
- UC optimised
- On-ear double-sided, adjustable headband
- Leatherette ear pads
- Stereo sound
- Extremely portable
- Carry pouch included
- Fold-flat ear cup design
- Boom arm folds into the headband
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Up to 27 hours battery life
- EPOS Voice™ technology
- EPOS ActiveGard® technology to avoid acoustic shock on calls
- EU Noise at Work limiter: prevents listening fatigue
- Automatically optimise sound for both communication and multimedia
- BTD 800 USB dongle included
- USB cable USB-C connector included
- Headset weight:
- 120.7 g
- Microphone frequency range:
- 100–8,000 Hz
- EPOS VoiceTM technology
- Dynamic, neodymium magnet speaker
- Speaker frequency response:
- 20-20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure:
- Max. 118 dB - Limited by EPOS ActiveGard®
- Hearing protection:
- EPOS ActiveGard® technology
- 2 years