Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 Mac Bluetooth RH White
Reasons to Buy
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.
The VerticalMouse 4 Mac Bluetooth is the next in Evoluent's series of ergonomic mice.
An ordinary horizontal mouse requires your forearm to twist away from its natural position, but not the VerticalMouse!.
The grip is the same as an ordinary mouse, just turned sideways into a handshake position which avoids forearm twisting for comfort and good health. Many users, including medical doctors, ergonomists and physical therapists, have said the Evoluent VerticalMouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.
Please note: only suitable for Mac systems only, not compatible with Windows systems
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Comfortable and easy to use - The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromising comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
- Improved thumb rest - The thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
- Now two thumb buttons - A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
- Extended lip prevents rubbing - An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
- Adjustable optical sensor - Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse - Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI.
- Pointer speed indicators - The logo is pure eye candy. The illumination turns off when the system is in sleep mode to conserve notebook battery power.
- Lighted Evoluent logo - Evoluent Mouse Manager for Windows provides extensive but easy to use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 110 x 87 x 80 mm
- Windows: Not compatible with Windows systems
- Mac: Includes Mac OS X driver for programming 6 buttons - the VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality without the driver
- Requires 1 AA battery - about 3 months of average use per battery
- 1 year
Q: What should I do if the Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 Bluetooth/Mac tracking is sluggish?
Reset the mouse by turning the On/Off switch off and on to restore proper tracking.
Q: What should I do if the pointer is difficult to control or requires too much arm movement?
- Go to Control Panel, Mouse, and set the pointer speed slider to the middle
- Check the box for Enhance Pointer Precision
- Press the Pointer Speed button on the side to light up three indicators lights to the MD setting
Q: What should I do if the pointer moves by itself?
A reflective surface may cause pointer drift. Put the VerticalMouse on a non-reflective mouse pad, such as a fabric pad.
Q: How do I disable a button?
Any button can be disabled by installing the driver and selecting the None function at the top of the pull-down menu.
Q: What should I do if the pointer jumps to the screen edge?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad.
Q: What should I do if the pointer seems sluggish or moves randomly in response to mouse movement?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad. If the mouse tracks properly on white printer paper, it is working properly. The mouse surface must be completely flat for proper tracking.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.