Left-Handed Mechanical Keyboard
Reasons to Buy
Increase your speed, accuracy and comfort while you type with our Left-Handed Mechanical Keyboard. The mirrored layout feels more natural to use for those with a dominant left hand, allowing number inputting while using the mouse. This may even be more convenient for right-handers who require more space on the right-hand side, or who need to input numbers without releasing the mouse.
Satisfying, high quality mechanical keys provide a smooth, rapid typing experience with tactile keys that are easy to identify.
The Left-Handed Mechanical Keyboard is built to last with a robust design that’ll last the years in any work or home environment.
- Full UK left-handed layout with added functions.
- USB 'plug and play' no additional drivers required.
- Premium braided cable.
- Black case, black keys, black metal base plate, white legends.
- 4 sturdy rubber pads and 2 fold out legs with rubber feet.
- Kalih Tactile (brown) mechanical switches.
- Full speed connection 1ms response.
- Status LEDs (Caps, Num, Scroll and Windows Key Lock).
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 446.5 x 140.2 x 38 mm
- 1.26 kg
- Number of keys/buttons:
- 1 year