S-Board 840 Design USB Mini Keyboard (Ergostars Saturnus)
Reasons to Buy
The S-Board 840 (formerly known as Ergostars Saturnus) is a compact mini keyboard which can be used alongside the matching number pad (this is an optional extra).
We highly recommend this keyboard for its well thought-out design, which is lightweight and compact, making it perfect for any typist on the go.
It comes with two additional USB ports for multiple device use and multimedia keys including shortcuts to print, save, copy and paste, plus many more useful functions.
With a shear key mechanism (laptop style keys) an extra-wide space-bar and user-friendly arrow key positions, the S-Board 840 ensures comfort, speed and precision while you type.
Please note: images show the US version of the keyboard. The UK version is almost identical, but please view the illustration to ensure you're happy with the layout before purchasing.
- Lightweight and compact design (only 2 cm thick)
- Easy to transport and perfect as part of a mobile workstation
- Intuitive key layout designed by an ergonomist, it's compact design results in minimal reach in operating a mouse
- Ergonomic scissor key mechanism - requires only the lightest of touches
- USB plug and play - carry anywhere any use on any laptop or desktop computer
- Multimedia shortcut function keys - allows you easily adjust frequently used functions right from the keyboard
- Two built in USB ports - ideal to plug in a mouse or number keypad
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 305 x 165 x 20 mm
- Cable length:
- 1.5 m
- 480 g
- Keyboard layout:
- Windows 98 or later and Mac
- USB wired
- 2 years
Q: What should I do if the hotkeys of the S-board keyboard don’t work?
Hotkeys 'Open; Save; Print; Cut; Copy; Paste' are a group of useful one-touch command keys which are defined under MS Office application software. Therefore, this group of hotkeys can only be used under MS Office program.
'My Favourite' will work correctly only after you have opened your internet browser, i.e. Internet Explorer. This key won’t work under Firefox.
Hotkey 'Email' will only work with Outlook or Outlook Express. Press this key will activate the program Outlook or Outlook Express.
Q: What should I do if I start typing letters on the S-board keyboard and numbers appear instead?
Hold down keys ‘Fn’ & ‘F11’ together to reset the keyboard, which should resolve the issue.
Q: What should I do if the keys on my S-board keyboard are sticking?
The keys on this keyboard can be easily removed, so you can clean away any dirt or dust that may have built up. View this YouTube video on how to remove/replace your keys.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.