AeraMax® PRO AM 4S PC Air Purifier (EU/UK) with Stand
Reasons to Buy
Clean air is critical to a work environment. Mould spores, germs, dust, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours and allergens are filtered out by the AeraMax® PRO AM 4S in your workplace.
The four-stage purification system discretely and quietly draws in polluted air and filters out more than 99% of contaminants.
Productivity could be increased in your business with the right air quality in place.
A key benefit of the AeraMax® PRO AM 4S is that it’s only air purifier which automatically responds to occupancy and air quality levels - and then shows you on-screen when the air is clean.
Silver in colour, the AeraMax® PRO AM 4S PC Air Purifier is supplied complete with a stand.
Supercharged air-cleaning power is provided by the AeraMax® hybrid filter designed specifically for use in the AeraMax® PRO AM 4S PC Air Purifier. It contains both a true HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) filter and Activated Carbon Filters which reduce odours and VOCs. Please note that the AeraMax® PRO AM 4S requires two filters.
Depending on level of use, replace your filter at least every twelve months.
Please note: price does not include installation service. If you would like help installing your AeraMax®, please contact [email protected].
- For purifying the air in areas 600 to 130 m² / 300-700 ft²
- True HEPA filter
- Activated carbon filter
- EnviroSmart technology to automatically adjust performance and save energy
- Live air quality updates on the screen
- Indicator light for filter changes
- Asthma & Allergy Friendly™, AHAM Certified, CARB Certified, Energy Star Certified, UL Listed, AAFA Certified
- Hybrid for extra purification: half True HEPA and half Activated Carbon Filters
- Filters 99.97% of airborne particles
- Inbuilt antimicrobial protection against mold and mildew growth
- Lasts for up to a year
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 962 x 576.3 x 271.5 mm
- 18.14 kg
- Air Delivery, 5 speeds (CFM):
- 153, 186, 224, 280, 440
- Sound pressure levels, each fan speed (dB):
- 42, 44, 51, 53, 68
- Power requirements:
- 220 - 240V, 60Hz, 2A
- Power consumption:
- Electrical safety certification:
- UL, TUV, GS, CE
- Dual motors: encased brushless DC motor, thermal and overcurrent protection, designed for low noise, long-term continuous use at high RPM
- Air intake / outlet:
- Bottom / top
- Control panel:
- Display dual button control TFT LCD screen
- Housing material:
- UV stabilised ABS
- Operating temperature / humidity level:
- 41 to 104F (5 to 40C) / up to 60%
- Filter type:
- True HEPA with AeraSafe™ Antimicrobial Treatment Activated Carbon
- 5 year limited warranty
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 355.6 x 365 x 57 mm
- 1.95 kg
- Quantity per pack:
- 3 years