Holistic Workplace Needs Assessment
Reasons to Buy
The holistic assessment will cover multiple neurodiverse conditions and may include musculoskeletal issues.
Providing this assessment is a positive step to Improving equality, diversity and inclusion in your workplace.
We'll listen carefully to the individual to understand their skills, and identify the reasonable adjustment package to match their needs.
The workplace needs assessment will provide reasonable adjustment recommendations that could include strategy training, technology, software, hardware and ergonomic solutions.
What is a holistic workplace needs assessment?
A workplace needs assessment is a one-to-one appointment between your employee and a qualified specialist, who will get to know your employee’s role, issues and requirements. The assessment may cover a number of neurodiverse conditions and may include musculoskeletal conditions.
The assessment will result in reasonable adjustment recommendations. These might include strategy training, assistive technology and/or ergonomic products. We will work with your staff member to understand their skills and their challenges, and will tailor a package of reasonable adjustments to match their exact needs.
Who is this holistic workplace needs assessment for?
Any employee with potentially multiple disabilities or impairments that are causing them issues in the workplace.
What are the benefits of booking a workplace needs assessment?
- Getting to the root of what the individual needs
- Finding tailored solutions that are more likely to be effective
- Avoiding wasting money on tools that are unsuitable for the individual
- Enabling employees to perform better in their roles
- Removing productivity blocks
- Letting employees know they are valued
- Complying with your legal obligations
- Fostering an equal, diverse, supportive workforce