Sight Loss Assessment
Reasons to Buy
One of our sight specialists will discuss with the individual their role and how their sight loss condition affects their work, and what can be done to make things easier.
The assessor will draw up a full report based on the assessment, which could include specific recommendations for software products, strategy training, equipment and reasonable adjustments.
This reasonable adjustment package could also include recommendations for changes to the environment.
What is a sight loss assessment?
A sight loss assessment is when a specialist visits an employee at their workstation to find out about how their condition affects their work, and what can be done to make things easier. This could involve a combination of solutions - including different equipment, software, or changes to the environment.
The assessor will draw up a full report based on the assessment, which will include specific recommendations for products and reasonable adjustments.
Who is a sight loss assessment for?
Anybody with a visual impairment who feels they need support in the workplace to overcome barriers.
What are the benefits of booking a sight loss assessment?
- Get to the root of what the individual needs
- Find tailored solutions that are more likely to be effective
- Don’t waste money on tools that are unsuitable for the individual
- Enable employees to perform better in their roles
- Remove productivity blocks
- Let employees know they are valued
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Foster an equal, diverse, supportive workforce