Hearing Loss Assessment
Reasons to Buy
One of our specialist hearing impairment assessors will discuss the individual’s role and how their hearing impairment may be affecting their work life.
After the appointment, we'll propose tailored solutions to help and get to the root of what the individual needs. Our assessor will draw up a full report detailing recommendations to help overcome the difficulties. This might include assistive technology and other reasonable adjustments.
This assessment helps you support a equal and diverse workforce.
What is a hearing loss assessment?
A hearing loss assessment is a session between an employee and one of our specialist hearing impairment assessors. The assessor will ask questions about how the individual’s role and how their hearing impairment may be affecting their work life.
After the appointment, the assessor will draw up a full report detailing any assistive technology they recommend for the individual, as well as any other reasonable adjustments that could be made to help them overcome any difficulties presented by their hearing impairment.
Who is a hearing loss assessment for?
Anybody who feels that their hearing impairment is affecting them negatively at work, and would like to see if any assistive technologies, software, or other kinds of reasonable adjustments can be put in place to help them.
What are the benefits of booking a hearing loss assessment?
- Get to the root of what the individual needs
- Find tailored solutions that are more likely to be effective
- Don’t waste money on tools that are unsuitable for the individual
- Enable employees to perform better in their roles
- Remove productivity blocks
- Let employees know they are valued
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Foster an equal, diverse, supportive workforce