Neurodiverse Workplace Needs Assessment
Reasons to Buy
We will work with the individual to understand their skills and role and then identify the best reasonable adjustment package to match their needs.
Reasonable adjustment recommendations might include strategy training, changes to the working environment, workstation equipment, technology and software solutions.
Our Workplace Needs Assessors have SpLD Assessment Practising Certificate (APC), experience in carrying out WNA and are Patoss or BDA registered and vetted.
What is a workplace needs assessment?
A workplace needs assessment is a one-to-one appointment between your employee and a qualified specialist, who will get to know your employee’s role, issues and requirements. The assessment will result in reasonable adjustment recommendations. These might include strategy training or assistive technology. We will work with your staff member to understand their skills and the gaps they might have in their knowledge and abilities, and will tailor a package of reasonable adjustments to match their exact needs.
Who is a workplace needs assessment for?
Any employee with a disability or impairment that’s causing them issues in the workplace.
What are the benefits of booking a workplace needs assessment?
- Get to the root of what the individual needs
- Find tailored solutions that are more likely to be effective
- Don’t waste money on tools that are unsuitable for the individual
- Enable employees to perform better in their roles
- Remove productivity blocks
- Let employees know they are valued
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Foster an equal, diverse, supportive workforce