Workplace Needs Assessment including Colour Overlay Assessment
Reasons to Buy
We therefore offer a combination assessment of workplace needs and colour overlay assessment, which are both carried out at the same time to resolve the issue swiftly.
What is a Workplace Needs Assessment including Colour Overlay Assessment?
This is a combination assessment incorporating reasonable adjustment recommendations and identification of an individual’s colour requirements.
Who is a Workplace Needs Assessment including Colour Overlay Assessment for?
Any staff member who has dyslexia, dyspraxia, or dyscalculia and may benefit from assistive technology or other changes to get on more effectively in the workplace.
What are the benefits of booking a Workplace Needs Assessment including Colour Overlay Assessment?
- Get to the root of what the individual needs
- Find tailored solutions that are more likely to be effective
- Don’t waste money on tools that are unsuitable for the individual
- Enable employees to perform better in their roles
- Remove productivity blocks
- Let employees know they are valued
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Foster an equal, diverse, supportive workforce