Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC) Screening
Reasons to Buy
One in 100 people are thought to be on the autism spectrum in the UK, and this is an assessment designed for any employee who feels they may have traits similar to autism.
Our specialist assessor will draw up a full report following the appointment with the results of the screening and to recommend reasonable adjustments and strategies to help the individual at work.
What is an austism spectrum screening assessment?
A screening assessment is when a specialist visits an employee at their workstation to assess and identify possible traits and behaviours relating to autism.
Who is the screening assessment for?
Any employee who feels they may have traits similar to autism.
What are the benefits of booking an autism spectrum screening assessment?
- Get to the root of what the individual needs
- Find tailored solutions that are more likely to be effective
- Don’t waste money on tools that are unsuitable for the individual
- Enable employees to perform better in their roles
- Remove productivity blocks
- Let employees know they are valued
- Comply with your legal obligations
- Foster an equal, diverse, supportive workforce