CBS Flo Dual Monitor Arm for Opløft - White
Reasons to Buy
Boost your productivity and workflow by working with two screens. With more space to work you’ll reduce the need to click and scroll, saving time and limiting repetitive hand movements which can lead to aches and injuries. Despite its slim, sleek appearance, Opløft is capable of supporting two screens mounted onto the Flo Arms for Opløft. The specially designed Dual Flo clamp ensures that two screens or a screen and laptop configuration can be achieved by a single desk fixing.
Flo Arms come with a 3-point cable management system to keep your wires neatly organised so you can preserve the stylish, minimalist look of your Opløft. Adjust the height and angle of your screens effortlessly to achieve a comfortable ergonomic position while you work and collaborate.
- Compatible with Opløft
- Flo elevates and frees your monitors
- Finger tip height and angle adjustment
- Quick release mechanisms for safe and easy mount and dismount of monitor
- Effortless rotation between portrait and landscape
- Unique visual indicator weight gauge on its forearm and an adjustable tension feature
- Fits all VESA 75 and 100 compliant flat screen monitors
- Made of 54% recycled material with 99% of Flo comprised of reusable material
- Lifetime guarantee
- Vertical adjustment:
- 341 mm
- Monitor arm (fully extended):
- 515 mm
- 6.1 kg
- Load capacity per arm:
- 9 kg
- 1 year
*The optimum operational weight capacity of the Opløft is 8kg. Whilst the Opløft is capable of holding weight up to 12kg, be aware that it will require more effort to raise the desk. Refrain from loading too much weight on the very back edge of the Opløft, particularly when using a dual monitor arm. Pull your screen(s) forward slightly from the back edge of your platform to keep excessive weight evenly distributed.