Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 220 Laptop Stand
Reasons to Buy
Gradually more and more desktop computers are being replaced by laptop computers. However practical the laptop may be, from an ergonomic point of view, it is not ideal to use for extended periods of time. Due to the low position of the laptop screen and the fixed keyboard, most laptop users maintain a hunched over body posture while working. Intensive laptop use can therefore cause serious musculoskeletal pain and injuries.
The Ergo-Q 220 provides the perfect solution wherever you choose to work, with excellent portability, adjustable angles for user personalisation and integrated document holder.
- Height adjustable laptop stand - Five angles from 25° to 43° for optimal laptop screen height.
- Mobile lightweight design - Folds flat to 9mm thick and weighs only 430g to easily fit in a laptop case.
- Patented, integrated inline document holder - Use to read your documents without awkward twists and turns.
- Hylite aluminium construction - Lightweight and durable.
- Includes plastic carrying case - Tidy storage for transport.
This laptop stand is designed to be used in conjunction with a separate mouse and keyboard (not included) as part of a laptop workstation, in order to improve body posture and increase comfort & productivity.
- Dimensions (L x W x D):
- 310 x 230 x 9 mm
- 430 g
- Suitable for:
- Laptops 15.4" or less
- 1 year