Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 330 Laptop Stand
Reasons to Buy
As laptop computers become more prevalent, users are spending more and more time hunched over their laptop screen. The low position of the laptop screen and fixed keyboard lead to a hunched posture, which can lead to musculoskeletal pain and injuries
The Ergo-Q 330 provides the perfect solution wherever you choose to work, with its portable nature, swivelling pivot, and adjustable height settings for user personalisation.
- Height adjustable laptop stand
- Six different angles from 20° to 40° for optimal laptop screen viewing height.
- Easy front fold setup - laptop angle rest folds out from flat to the desired angle. The front folds forward to permit safe two-handed insertion of laptop. The pivot also allows access to laptop keys if necessary.
- Mobile lightweight design - can be easily folded flat to 13mm for easy transport in a laptop case and weighs only 485g.
- Integrated document holder - use to read your documents below the laptop without awkward twists and turns.
- Designed to keep laptop cool - open design allows ventilation and prevents heat build up from laptop.
- Plastic construction - lightweight but durable.
- Rubber anti-slip feet - provides good stability.
NOTE: This product is a laptop workstation accessory
This laptop stand is designed to be used in conjunction with a separate mouse and keyboard (not included) as part of a laptop workstation, in order to improve body posture and increase comfort & productivity.
- Dimensions (L x W x D):
- Folded: 310 x 228 x 13 mm
- In use: 310 x 228 x 113-193 mm
- 485 g
- Suitable for:
- Laptops 15.4" or less
- 1 year