HÅG Capisco 8105 (Stool Only) Ergonomic Office Chair
Reasons to Buy
The 8105 is a stool model of the Capisco chair, without a backrest or headrest. It features a higher gas stem and is ideal as a sit-stand stool for dentists, surgeons and other professionals who regularly swap between sitting and standing positions.
The saddle seat can be adjusted between low and high working positions, all the way up to standing, enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still balanced. This makes the HÅG Capisco stool an excellent alternative to a kneeling chair.
- Available in black or navy HÅG Xtreme fabric - comfortable and supportive
- Choice of silver, black or polished aluminium five star footbase
- Choice of soft or hard floor castors
- Easy chair adjustments to suit different users
- Seat height adjustment - from normal sitting height to a semi-standing position
- Optional footring - provides a footrest to support the feet and ankles
- Optional CMHR foam seat - CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is used when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time. Fire retardant chemicals in the foam give the texture a grainy feel
- Suitable for a variety of working environments
- Built from recycled materials - The seat of the HÅG Capisco is made from recycled bumpers and plastic packaging from household waste. The plastic components are labelled by type for at-source-sorting. Both the production process and the choice of materials satisfy the most stringent environmental requirements
- Seat width:
- 490 mm
- Seat depth:
- 370-460 mm
- Seat height:
- 570-810 mm
- Backrest height:
- 440 mm
- Gas stem:
- 265 mm lift
- Maximum weight limit:
- 100 kg
- 7.5 kg
- 10 years
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Q: Can my seat slide forward?
On the HÅG Capisco there is a handle on the right hand side of the chair. Pull the handle backwards to lock the tilt motion. To unlock, simply push the handle forwards. About four fingers width between the front edge of the seat and the hollow of the knee provides good blood circulation.
Q: My HÅG Capisco 8105 chair didn’t come with a neckrest – can I order one to add on myself?
You can order a neckrest to fit to the HÅG Capisco. There will be a screw on handle. Slide the neckrest bar onto the back bar. Screw in the handle to secure the neckrest bar in place.
To adjust the neckrest height, simply pull the neck pad up or down.
Q: How do I adjust the back angle of my HÅG Capisco 8105 chair?
Unfortunately, you cannot adjust the back angle on the HÅG Capisco.
Q: How do I stop the rocking motion of my HÅG Capisco 8105 chair?
On the HÅG Capisco there is a tilt lock on the left hand side, underneath the seat. Pull the tab outwards to lock the chair. To unlock the chair, push the tab inwards.
If you want to adjust the tension of the tilt motion, use the tab on the right hand side of the chair. Push the tab inwards to increase the tension and pull the tab outwards to decrease the tension.
Q: We have hot-desking and I want to adjust the backrest height – how do I do this?
There is a ring style button on the lower back of the backrest. Pull the ring out to adjust the backrest height to a more comfortable position. Let go of the ring style button to lock the backrest.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Contact us about your seating project
Need more than one chair? However big or small your project is, we have a dedicated service to support you. Not only will you get expert advice, trials, delivery and set-up, but you’ll also benefit from great discounts on bulk orders.
To request a no-obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements further, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.