Reasons to Buy
Inspiration can be used for visual mapping, outlining, writing and making presentations by providing a platform to organise your ideas.
Brainstorm ideas, structure your thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views. The Presentation Manager enables your diagrams, mind maps and outlines to be transformed into polished presentations that will communicate your ideas clearly, thereby demonstrating your understanding and knowledge of your chosen subject.
Creating mind maps is very easy, you can choose from a wide range of templates.
The mind or concept map can be transformed into an outline at the click of button enabling students to plan and organise written work.
- More visual learning support for reading, writing and thinking in Diagram View.
- NEW Map View-A new visual view to create and think with mind maps.
- More organizing, outlining and writing capabilities added to Outline View.
- NEW Presentation Manager to develop presentations and present your knowledge.
- FREE Inspiration Presenter, available on the Inspiration 9 install CD and downloadable online.
- Mind Mapping capability.
- Export and transfer to Word, Presentation Manager with one-button transfer.
- Word Guide and Auto spell checker supports struggling writers.
- Built-in text to speech function reads back the contents of your map or outline.
- AutoArrange function automatically formats your map as you create ideas.
- Keyword search for symbols.
- Interactive whiteboard compatibility with built-in shape and handwriting recognition.
- Integrate video and audio into your maps.
- Drag-and-drop images and files on to your ideas.
- More than 1 million symbols now included.
- 60+ curriculum templates.
- Inspiration Starter screen makes it easier to get started.
- Create custom symbol libraries.
- Windows: Pentium III 450 MHz or higher
- Free hard disk space:
- 250 MB
- Windows: 256 MB
- Mac: 512 MB
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows: XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Mac: OS X 10.6 and later
- 1 year