Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse
Reasons to Buy
MX Ergo is shaped to your hand with a customisable 0 or 20° tilt angle for a more comfortable forearm position. The strategically positioned thumb trackball creates 20% less muscle fatigue in your hand, wrist and forearm compared to a standard computer mouse.
Perfect for areas with limited space, the MX Ergo doesn’t need to be moved around the desk. The contoured shape offers full support with a soft rubber grip for your palm. Boost your productivity by switching seamlessly between precision and fast-tracking modes with the DPI button. Your trackball gives you smooth and intuitive control over your screen, even with a multi-monitor workflow. The precision scroll wheel features horizontal scrolling and a convenient middle click.
MX Ergo can be customised within your favourite apps, allowing you to work faster with predefined app-specific profiles in Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Google Chrome™, Safari, and Microsoft Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint®. No need to worry about running out of power, either — MX Ergo lasts 120 days on a full charge, and if you’re caught out on the run, you’ll get 24 hours of use from just one minute of charging from the micro USB port.
- Designed by leading ergonomists
- Adjustable 0 or 20° tilt angle for a more comfortable forearm position
- Thumb trackball creates 20% less muscle fatigue
- Buttons: Precision scroll wheel (with customisable middle click, right/left tilt and vertical scrolling), Easy-switch button (switch between two connected devices), Precision mode button (switch better two tracking speed modes), Back/forward (easy shortcuts for speedier work)
- Full palm support with comfortable soft rubber grip
- Powerful battery - 120 days on a full charge, 24 hours from a one minute charge
- Micro-USB port
- Easy to remove ball for convenient cleaning
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 132.5 x 99.8 x 51.4 mm
- Connection type:
- 2.4 GHz USB receiver, Bluetooth low energy technology (operating distance: 10 m)
- 2 years