Monto Sit-Stand Riser
Reasons to Buy
Effortless: that's the wish when you transform any fixed desk into a desk for both standing and seated working. The smooth Monto sit-to-stand functionality is the result of precision engineering by the innovators at Colebrook Bosson Saunders (CBS) and offers simple adjustment to nine working heights.
This is a portable sit-stand riser, lighter in weight than many other models, yet strong and stable. There's 'waterfall' shaping at the front, to reduce stress on your wrists, and enjoy a surface lined with soft-touch material. Note the Monto's clean, curved edges and premium finish.
The good news is the Monto can be retrofitted to established workstations. If you use a monitor in your working setup, the riser is attached independently to the desk so that your typing doesn’t transfer vibrations to the display.
A great solution to achieve a tidy desk, the Monto keeps the surrounding area of your desk clear for your laptop, documents and lamp, and integrated cable management clips are included.
This is your chance to implement the 'active working' methods recommended by health professionals worldwide. The Monto encourages easy posture change. When you limit the time you spend sitting at your desk, your physical health will benefit.
- Use on any surface, anywhere
- Adjustable height: 9 settings
- Easy to move upwards and downwards
- Spring-assisted lift mechanism
- Space-saving design
- Suits people of all heights and sizes
- Black platform, silver-coloured legs
- Soft-touch, premium material provides an inbuilt mouse mat
- Space-saving design, folds away neatly
- Waterfall edge
- Gravity-lock latches for smooth movement
- Durable cast aluminium legs
- Non-slip anti-scratch base
- Overall dimensions (flat) (W x D x H):
- 650 x 572 x 52 mm
- Usable surface dimension (W x D):
- 633 x 492 mm
- Minimum: 26 mm
- Maximum: 436 mm
- Vertical range:
- 410 mm
- 7.5 kg
- Maximum weight capacity:
- 7 kg
- Height adjustment levels:
- 5 years