Olympus DM-770 Digital Voice Recorder
Reasons to Buy
The all-new DM-770 voice recorder from Olympus is kitted out with an impressive array of professional functions for blind touch use. Navigate your way through the features with the enhanced voice guidance (which comes in seven languages), and feel for the well-contoured buttons to operate by touch alone.
Thanks to Olympus’ TRESMIC System with three microphones, the DM-770 takes superb stereo recording for improved balance and life-like capture even in large environments such as a conference hall.
In noisy surroundings you can narrow in on the sound you want to capture with the ‘Scene Select’ and ‘Zoom’ features, giving you more control than ever.
For practicality the DM-770 gets top marks with its light weight of just 72g (about half the weight of the global top-selling smartphones). You can even transfer your data to your computer with the external microSD card slot.
The DM-770 is a fantastic workplace tool that can help employees or students build confidence, speed and accuracy in their work to help them meet their full potential.
- Record every detail with up to 200 index marks to make it quicker and easier to find information
- Lightweight and portable, weighing just 40% of the average bestselling smartphone
- Supporter of blind touch use, with voice guidance and easy-to-distinguish buttons
- Integrated TRESMIC System and MP3 or PCM format recordings
- Well‑resourced recorder, bundled with the SONORITY Software incl. AUDIO NOTEBOOK Plug‑In, a STRAP and a Carrying Case
- Direct USB connection
- Standardised Ni-MH battery, microSD slot and internal memory recordings are always accessible
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 39.6 x 105.9 x 14.4 mm
- Internal memory:
- 8GM flash memory
- MicroSD and microSDHC card
- Records in:
- PCM / MP3
- 1 x AAA
- 72 g (inc batteries)
- 1 year