Reasons to Buy
The OrthoMouse has been designed and developed by a medical doctor. It offers a great way to reduce discomfort and complaints related to the use of common mice (Repetitive Strain Injuries - RSI).
- 'Position of function' - hand shape form - The mouse requires that the user's hand, forearm and fingers remain fully in muscular equilibrium. For the user this means that any extensive and repetitive work or periods of immobilization (rest/inactivity) are easily and naturally conducted in a position that will not cause strain, pain or injuries
- 'Precision grip' - thumb and forefinger opposition - Preserves the human hands main characteristic where the thumb is opposed to the other fingers. This allows the user to utilize this device with uncommonly high degree of control and precision. This high precision is further enhanced by the location of the optical sensor within the area encompassed by the pincer position. It also means that the actual "travel " distance of the device over the mouse pad/surface is very minimal, usually within an inch of space with a maximum precision.
- 'Semi spherical' device shape - Total support of the hand's palm, wrist and fingers, reducing chance of accidental clicks.
- Low mechanical resistance button - Each click of the five buttons requires only instant flexion and relaxation movements (half the force of conventional mice), decreasing finger fatigue over long periods of use.
- Innovative and healthy replacement of the scroll wheel
- Optic sensor differentiated location - Excellent sensitivity and precision
- Anti-sweat and anti-sliding textured coating - Increased air flow and cooling.
- Ultra-flexible cord - Less resistance to displacement.
- Suits different sizes of hands and fingers using adapters - 3 easily interchangeable adapters for different palm sizes and 2 upper adapters for varying finger sizes.
- One year limited warranty.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 113-136 x 82 x 65 mm
- Windows, Mac and Linux
- Plug & Play USB interface
- Optical technology:
- 800 dpi
- Cable length:
- 1800 mm
- 1 year
Q: What should I do if the cursor moves erratically?
The cursor usually moves erratically when it needs a clean. To clean the OrthoMouse you first need to disconnect it from the computer (the wireless OrthoMouse should be turned off). Just wipe a damp cloth over its surface. The area around the sensor must be cleaned with a flexible cotton swab moistened with water and neutral soap. Be careful not to scratch its surface. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.