The Grip Mouse
Reasons to Buy
The comfortable shape of the Grip Mouse better suited for larger hands and the angle allows a more relaxed position than conventional mice. The Grip Mouse's 'handshake grip' is an innovation that eliminates arm twisting by keeping the forearm in a neutral position, thus ensuring your arm is never strained by uncomfortable twisting.
- Advanced ergonomic design - patented shape allowing comfortable use and promoting good posture for wrist and arm.
- Latest optical orientation technology - excellent precision and control.
- Black soft-grip sculptured base
- Available in right hand only.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D)
- 75 x 65 x 127 mm
- 150 g
- Cable length:
- 150 cm
- 2, plus separate scroll wheel
Q: What should I do if the pointer is difficult to control or requires too much arm movement?
- Go to Control Panel, Mouse, and set the pointer speed slider to the middle
- Check the box for Enhance Pointer Precision
Q: What should I do if the pointer moves by itself?
A reflective surface may cause pointer drift. Put the Grip Mouse on a non-reflective mouse pad, such as a fabric pad.
Q: What should I do if the pointer jumps to the screen edge?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad.
Q: What should I do if the pointer seems sluggish or moves randomly in response to mouse movement?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad. If the mouse tracks properly on white printer paper, it is working properly. The mouse surface must be completely flat for proper tracking.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.