Tint & Track - Screen Tinting Software
Reasons to Buy
The Tint & Track software is fully configurable so you can choose the ideal colour, size and type of overlay you use as you navigate your files, programmes and the Internet. Begin by using the diagnostic tool to find the most suitable overlay colour. Next, customise your line and size settings to meet all your on-screen needs. Choose anything from a tinted bar to a whole tinted screen to help with reading and writing on the computer.
Finally, choose between dynamic and static mode. Dynamic allows you to highlight the lines you are reading or writing in your preferred colour and moves with your mouse so you don't need to hold and drag. Static mode allows you to choose a specific part of your screen to tint - you place it and it stays.
The result is a fully configurable tool that you can tailor to your personal needs and preferences in the office, school, library, or at home.
- Can be used with any application including Internet browsers
- Wide variety of configurations possible
- Type through the overlay
- Millions of colours to choose from
- Improves reading and writing comfort.
- Quickstart menu
- Autosave settings
- Compatible with Citrix
- Free hard disk space:
- 250 MB
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 8, 10 or higher (it may work on operating systems before, however we cannot provide support for anything lower than Windows 10)
- NET Framework 3.5 or higher (if at installation time you do not have this framework installed, the Tint & Track installer will prompt you to download/install it)
- For PC and Windows® tablets only
- Tint & Track is compatible with Citrix
- Internet connection required to authenticate Tint & Track on the first use of the software, after this it can be used offline as well
- 1 year