Wacom Intuos S Graphics Tablet
Reasons to Buy
Enjoy a natural drawing experience with the Wacom Intuos's 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity and the pen's ergonomic design that sits comfortably in your hand for the ultimate level of control and precision.
The tablet is no thicker than the average smartphone, at just 8.8 mm, making it a stylish and unobtrusive addition to your desk. Over 75% of the tablet area can be drawn on , with 7 inches on the small tablet, and 10 inches on the medium. A built-in pen tray keeps your pen in place, while the four ExpressKeys enable you to create shortcuts to work faster.
You will also gain free access to three creative applications: Corel Painter Essentials 6, Aftershot 3 and Clip Studio Paint Pro - a great start to creative greatness.
- Choose from wired or wireless with Bluetooth technology
- Natural-feeling pen using electromagnetic resonance (EMR) technology.
- No batteries required - pen has 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Ergonomic design, more comfortable and natural than using a mouse
- Right and left-handed use
- Super-slim tablet design at 8.8 mm
- 75% of tablet is active area
- Built-in pen tray
- 4 ExpressKeys allow you to work quickly and easily
- Free access to 3 creative applications
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Small: 200 x 160 x 8.8 mm
- Active area (W x H):
- Small: 152 x 95 mm
- Medium: 216 x 135 mm
- USB only or USB/Bluetooth available
- Windows or Mac
- 1 year