Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 330 Laptop Stand
As laptop computers become more prevalent, users are spending more and more time hunched over their laptop screen. The low position of the laptop screen and fixed keyboard lead to a hunched posture, which can lead to musculoskeletal pain and injuries
The Ergo-Q 330 provides the perfect solution wherever you choose to work, with its portable nature, swivelling pivot, and adjustable height settings for user personalisation.
- Height adjustable laptop stand
- Six different angles from 20° to 40° for optimal laptop screen viewing height.
- Easy front fold setup - laptop angle rest folds out from flat to the desired angle. The front folds forward to permit safe two-handed insertion of laptop. The pivot also allows access to laptop keys if necessary.
- Mobile lightweight design - can be easily folded flat to 13mm for easy transport in a laptop case and weighs only 485g.
- Integrated document holder - use to read your documents below the laptop without awkward twists and turns.
- Designed to keep laptop cool - open design allows ventilation and prevents heat build up from laptop.
- Plastic construction - lightweight but durable.
- Rubber anti-slip feet - provides good stability.
NOTE: This product is a laptop workstation accessory
This laptop stand is designed to be used in conjunction with a separate mouse and keyboard (not included) as part of a laptop workstation, in order to improve body posture and increase comfort & productivity.
- Dimensions (L x W x D):
- Folded: 310 x 228 x 13 mm
- In use: 310 x 228 x 113-193 mm
- 485 g
- Suitable for:
- Laptops 15.4" or less
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.