Ergotron WorkFit-T Sit-Stand Desktop Workstation
Transform the way you work by placing the Ergotron WorkFit-T on top of your existing desk. This expandable platform will give you the freedom to move more, stand up while you type, shift your posture, and burn more calories than if you’d been sitting down.
Research shows that being more active throughout the day can help lower the risk of sitting-related issues, like musculoskeletal disorders, obesity, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Adjust the WorkFit T with a simple lever. It will expand directly up, never protruding beyond its own footprint.
Streamlined, sturdy and smooth in motion, the WorkFit is an excellent solution for both home and office environments.
The Ergotron WorkFit is available in black or white, and also as a slightly larger version - the WorkFit-TL.
- WorkFit-T provides 38 cm of vertical adjustment so you can instantly move to sit or stand as you work.
- Standing periodically while at your desk promotes health and fitness by burning more calories and reducing the risk of sitting-related problems.
- Simply release hand-brake levers on either side of unit to position the surface higher or lower.
- Extremely stable and solid platform.
- Space-saving design does not protrude beyond tabletop.
- No cranks or motors to engage. Counterbalancing mechanism uses CF™ technology to facilitate quick height adjustment.
- Ships fully assembled. Sits directly on top of desk - no special mounting or tool-adjustments required for installation.
- Fits on desk surfaces:
- 610 mm deep or larger
- Max screen size:
- 10–35 lbs
- Keyboard moves in tandem with the work-surface. Tray is positioned 114 mm below work-surface to maintain ergonomic spacing between screen height and keyboard
- Keyboard tray (W x D):
- 640 x 230 mm
- Product weight:
- 22.3 kg
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.