Opløft Storage Rack
Store up to five Opløft Sit-Stand Platforms neatly and securely in your office with the wheeled Opløft Storage Rack, ideal for hot-desk areas. Opløft slots easily in and out of the rack for instant access whenever staff feel like moving between sitting and standing to work. The rack has brake-loaded wheels so that it can locked in place during the loading and unloading of platforms for safety and ease.
Opløft is all about freeing workers from the unhealthy confines of their static desks. With the addition of the storage rack, the whole office can embrace active working for very little cost and absolutely no hassle. No need to replace desks: Opløft is lightweight enough to be moved around easily. Workers can arrive in the morning, pick up an Opløft from the rack and replace it at the end of the day.
- Well-built storage solution for up to five Opløft Sit-Stand Platforms
- Platforms slide easily into the slots when not in use
- Brake-loaded wheels ensure safe loading and unloading
- Wheel it discretely out of the way for a well-organised but active office
- A cost-effective way to get staff moving more throughout the day
- Comes in stylish black to suit any office design
- Gross weight:
- 33 kg
- Net weight:
- 30 kg
- Product dimensions (H x W x D):
- 1115 (including castor wheels) x 820 (excluding radius of rotating castor wheels) x 500 mm (excluding radius of rotating castor wheels)
- Box dimensions (H x L x W):
- 1140 x 880 x 570 mm
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.