The new paradigm in shape, design and use for mice. A precision tool which adapts to your hand. The OrthoMouse has been designed and developed by a medical doctor. It offers a great way to reduce discomfort and complaints related to the use of common mice (Repetitive Strain Injuries - RSI).
- 'Position of function' - hand shape form - The mouse requires that the user's hand, forearm and fingers remain fully in muscular equilibrium. For the user this means that any extensive and repetitive work or periods of immobilization (rest/inactivity) are easily and naturally conducted in a position that will not cause strain, pain or injuries
- 'Precision grip' - thumb and forefinger opposition - Preserves the human hands main characteristic where the thumb is opposed to the other fingers. This allows the user to utilize this device with uncommonly high degree of control and precision. This high precision is further enhanced by the location of the optical sensor within the area encompassed by the pincer position. It also means that the actual "travel " distance of the device over the mouse pad/surface is very minimal, usually within an inch of space with a maximum precision.
- 'Semi spherical' device shape - Total support of the hand's palm, wrist and fingers, reducing chance of accidental clicks.
- Low mechanical resistance button - Each click of the five buttons requires only instant flexion and relaxation movements (half the force of conventional mice), decreasing finger fatigue over long periods of use.
- Innovative and healthy replacement of the scroll wheel
- Optic sensor differentiated location - Excellent sensitivity and precision
- Anti-sweat and anti-sliding textured coating - Increased air flow and cooling.
- Ultra-flexible cord - Less resistance to displacement.
- Suits different sizes of hands and fingers using adapters - 3 easily interchangeable adapters for different palm sizes and 2 upper adapters for varying finger sizes.
- One year limited warranty.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 113-136 x 82 x 65 mm
- Windows, Mac and Linux
- Plug & Play USB interface
- Optical technology:
- 800 dpi
- Cable length:
- 1800 mm
- 1 year
Q: What should I do if the cursor moves erratically?
The cursor usually moves erratically when it needs a clean. To clean the OrthoMouse you first need to disconnect it from the computer (the wireless OrthoMouse should be turned off). Just wipe a damp cloth over its surface. The area around the sensor must be cleaned with a flexible cotton swab moistened with water and neutral soap. Be careful not to scratch its surface. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.