DeskRite 350 - 1200 x 800 mm - Maple/Silver
Enjoy super-smooth electric lifting power to squeeze more activity into your working day
Use the DeskRite 350’s simple button controls to move between your ideal sitting and standing heights smoothly, quickly and quietly. The strong steel powder coated frame is powered by two synchronised motors hidden within the three-column telescopic legs. You can adjust the height with the simple up and down controls on the standard switch option, or upgrade to the programmable memory switch to automatically rise or lower to your preferred heights.
Sitting for long periods of time is unhealthy and linked to a long list of diseases, including heart disease and diabetes. Breaking up long stints of sitting with standing can help activate the muscles, improve circulation and boost moods and concentration. Try standing up at your DeskRite 350 for twenty minutes of every hour.
For safety, a built-in anti-collision system senses obstructions to automatically cut the motor. Choose from a wide range of surface sizes, finishes and frames to suit your environment.
Please note: Image shown is White/Silver version, actual version is Maple/Silver.
- Choose from a range of desk widths: 1200-2000 mm
- Simple up/down hand control switch as standard.
- Ergonomically designed motors hidden within the columns
- Three-part columns with telescopic extension
- Great stability throughout the total range of extension
- Anti-collision system for safety
- Adjustable feet
- Allows users to interchange between sitting and standing positions
- Prevents static posture, a cause of aches, pains and decreased productivity
- Simple electric switch controls up and down lift (40 mm/sec) between ranges of 650-1300 mm
- 5 year guarantee
- Surface height range:
- 645–1295 mm
- Base height (frame only):
- 620–1270 mm
- Desktop thickness:
- 25 mm
- Desktop width:
- 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000 mm
- Desktop depth:
- 800 mm
- Weight capacity:
- 100 kg (distributed load)
- Electric lift speed:
- 40 mm/s, w/ super soft-start-stop
- Total time (from bottom to top):
- 16.25 seconds
- Two synchronized motors with microprocessor control, thermal sensor
- 230V AC, standby consumption 0.3W
- Noise level:
- <50 dB
- Intelligent system protection:
- Anti-collision system
- Leg column:
- 3 profiles - 60/60, 55/55, 50/50 mm
- 750 x 70 x 30 mm with level adjustment
- Powder coated steel
- Frame colours:
- Silver, White, Black
- 5 years
- ISO 21016, EN 527-2, EN 527-3
- 2006/95EC, UL 508:1999, UL 1004 R705:1994, WE DC 2004/108/W
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. You are responsible for the assembly and set up. We will provide assembly and set up videos and instructions to guide you through the process. See our delivery charges ›
Delivery, installation, set up and support
Our delivery partners will have you comfortably set up and familiarised with your products at the time of delivery. They’ll also take away and recycle the packaging. This option can be selected in the shopping basket page. Find out more about our delivery and installation service ›
Removal and recycling (chairs and desks only)
The recycling service can be added onto the delivery, installation, set up and support option at an additional cost. Choose this option if you would like your old chair or desk taken away when your new one is delivered. This option can be selected in the shopping basket page. Find out more about product removal and recycling ›
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
Please ensure you consider your purchase carefully before ordering. If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible.
Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.