CBS Flo Dual Plus Monitor Arms w/ bar
The Flo Plus Dual monitor arm supports dual monitors to a combined weight of up to 18kg.
Due to superior design, Flo Plus is still able to use spring technology (unlike most rival arms in its class which will use a gas strut) with CBS' patented Flo Spring Technology, ensuring that the load of 6-18Kg is perfectly counter-balanced throughout the motion.
The Flo Plus monitor stand allows two screens of up to 24" to be mounted in portrait or landscape position with both heads having fine height adjustment, ensuring that even two different sized monitor screens can be installed and perfectly aligned. The screen support heads have been designed to be reversible, enabling the user to install the screens in a 30° cockpit or flat setup by simply changing the heads around on the support bar. The entire product can be taken apart and is 100 per cent recyclable.
The award-winning Flo Family
The Flo technology support system offers a range of solutions designed to meet the technology challenges in the commercial office environment. Be it single or dual screen, large screen formats or newer technologies such as tablets, the Flo family of monitor arms provide an unrivalled ergonomic solution.
Flo monitor stands leave a minimal carbon footprint on the environment by using a limited number of parts due to their unrivalled design purity.
- Accommodates two 24" widescreens with either screen rotated between portrait and landscape
- Patented 'Flo Spring' Technology
- Great manoeuvrability with 530mm (20" 7/8) reach and 320mm (12" 3/5) of vertical height adjustment
- Easy screen exchange from cockpit to flat setup
- Perfect screen alignment with 12mm of fine height adjustment in both heads
- Visual indicator gauge for easy replication when installing multiple monitor arms
- Self regulating head design - VESA mount heads counterbalance against screen weight to prevent drooping
- Integrated cable management designed to suit requirements of dual-screen technology
- Supports two monitors to a combined weight of up to 18kg
- Net product weight:
- 6.1 kg
- VESA compliant:
- 75 and 100
- 12 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
This item is non-returnable. If in the very unlikely event the item is faulty we will collect it and either refund it or provide you with a replacement. Please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of the item to make a valid claim.