Careers at Posturite
We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. Applicants will need to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing along with proven experience of developing marketing plans and campaigns and marketing automation/CRM tools.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimise accordingly.
We are looking for an experienced administration person to support our friendly Purchasing team with general processes within the Purchasing Department to include managing the purchase ledger, processing invoices and reviewing supplier statements.
The ideal person will have a good telephone manner & communications skills along with strong IT skills, Microsoft Office experience and able to work well using their own initiative as well as being a team player.
Our staff are currently working split between both home and the office.
- Placing purchase orders
- Processing supplier invoices
- Checking supplier statements
- Liaising with suppliers
- Logistics coordination – liaising with third party warehousing
- Product sourcing
- Order chasing
- Order accuracy control
- To perform to the expected Posturite Standards
- To enter data accurately
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail when inputting data
- Processing orders within the required time scales
- Ensure suppliers are kept informed throughout the process
- Maintain the running of designated accounts ensuring that lead-time deadlines are met
Our Privacy Notices let you know how we collect, process and store personal data about you. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice is available for all job applicants to view, we also have a separate Consultant Privacy Notice for our consultants.
These Privacy Notices reflect our commitment to processing your personal data appropriately and lawfully in accorance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and UK GDPR.
Processing for the purpose of these Privacy Notices includes collecting, handling, storing, sharing, accessing, using, transferring and disposing of the information.
If you are unable to view the appropriate Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone on 01323 874278.