Careers at Posturite
Current job vacancies
Client Relationship Manager
We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to develop our Disability Enablement division promoting our services to new and existing clients to include disability and neurodiversity assessments, solutions and training.
Applicants must have industry experience.
- To meet agreed sales targets by promoting products and maximising opportunities to increase business
- Promote and discuss disability and neurodiversity offering
- Maintain knowledge of assistive technology products on the market
- Maintain a strong relationship with all accounts and build rapport with relevant contacts
- Manage all accounts effectively to best deliver sales/margin targets
- Implement Action Plan to increase sales in own territory
- Maintain and continually evaluate individual Account Management Plan (AMP)
- Use marketing initiatives via National Sales Manager/Regional Manager to deliver sales/margin targets
- Contribute to account databases, analysing and monitoring account performance
- Maintain strong social media/LinkedIn presence
Required skills & background:
Disability and neurodiversity knowledge along with knowledge of assistive technology products on the market.
Customer Service Adviser
We are looking for someone able to process customer orders accurately and efficiently whilst providing support and guidance to internal and external customers to achieve a swift resolution.
Applicants must have previous experience in a similar role along with strong Microsoft Office skills and the ability to use multiple systems.
We offer a competitive salary and a great place to work. This is a hybrid role meaning that there is the opportunity to work from both home and the office.
- Answer all contact via email & phone promptly ensuring accurate information is provided and the customer’s enquiry is resolved professionally.
- Regularly update customers on the progress of their enquiry or order until completion.
- Ensure all customer account information and order details are accurately recorded on the required systems.
- Accurately process returns, credits and replacements in line with company policy.
- Monitor and clear Back Order and Returns Reports to ensure deadlines are met.
- Promptly respond to enquiries from the sales teams to ensure prompt resolution.
- Build strong relationships with customers and Posturite staff through regular communication.
- Deliver the expected daily individual work output to achieve team objectives.
Freelance Consultant Positions
- Assistive Technology Trainers – London & Manchester
- Health & Safety Consultant – North East
- Ergonomic Consultant – North East
- Psychologist – Dyslexia Cognitive Assessments
- Psychologist – ADHD screening
- Psychologist - ASC screening
Assessors needed for:
- Glasgow & Edinburgh
- Cambridge & Norwich
- Hemel Hempstead & Oxford
- Devon & Cornwall
We recognise that we are only as good as the staff we employ and that our success is due to the quality and team spirit of our employees. We know that people make it happen and that is the essence of our vision for the company. We expect our staff to be passionate about their jobs and to enjoy their work.
The customer service, buying, finance, administration, marketing and software development teams are based at our head office close to Berwick station in the beautiful South Downs National Park.
Members of our regionally-based sales and account management teams are the front line of our business. They look after work station assessments, provide customers with advice and training on ergonomic products and ensure that chairs, desks and other items of equipment are properly adjusted for the customer’s personal comfort once delivered. In-depth product and DSE assessor training is given to all new team members who are responsible for sourcing new clients and arranging presentations.
Our Privacy Notices let you know how we collect, process and store personal data about you. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice is available for all job applicants to view, we also have a separate Consultant Privacy Notice for our consultants.
These Privacy Notices reflect our commitment to processing your personal data appropriately and lawfully in accorance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and UK GDPR.
Processing for the purpose of these Privacy Notices includes collecting, handling, storing, sharing, accessing, using, transferring and disposing of the information.
If you are unable to view the appropriate Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone on 01323 874278.