Careers at Posturite
This role will support our Finance Director in achieving the objectives of the Finance team based at our Head Office in Berwick, East Sussex.
Applicants must be ACCA, CIMA qualified or ACA part-qualified and actively studying, we will fund any study required.
Working with our Management Accountant to provide accurate and timely management accounts, forecasts and budgets for business partnering with the divisional directors and the European group HQ. Key will be the task of delivering service excellence to all internal stakeholders and to ensure that our timelines are always met and accounting policies are adhered to in line with FRS102 and group accounting policies. In parallel Posturite has a requirement to submit group accounts under US GAAP.
- Acting as the deputy for the Finance Director, to fully support this position in carrying out the duties required of the role and to provide cover for any absence.
- Assisting in coaching and developing the Management Accountant and Ledger Accountant.
- Preparing monthly management accounts including variance analysis to budgets and forecasts. Analysing and understanding key variances, ensuring results are accurate and identifying areas for review, including challenging the cost centre owners to provide information and resolutions.
- Reconciliation all balance sheet accounts combined with full supporting analysis and explanations. Ensuring any risks are identified and mitigated on a timely basis. Ensuring robustness and completeness of financial records.
- Ensuring all systems are appropriately documented and controlled including identifying ways to improve the quality and integrity of the data and processes. Proposing the implementing automation where feasible. Developing and improving procedures, adopting best practice and driving continuous process improvement.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- A management accounting and reconciliation background, preferably Microsoft Dynamics / Navision experience.
- Advanced excel knowledge including manipulating large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Experience in management reporting, reconciling balance sheet accounts, preparing journals, budgeting, and handling large volumes of data, is a mandatory minimum requirement.
- Previous knowledge of working with an ERP/accounting system preferably Microsoft dynamics / Navision.
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills along with the ability to recognise the need to include others in forming resolutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Persistent but professional manner capable of influencing others.
We offer a competitive salary and a great place to work.
Warehouse Temp – 3 months
We are looking for an experienced & reliable Warehouse Assistant. Applicants should be experienced in warehouse work, have their own transport and able to drive a Fork Lift Truck - we are happy to fund a refresher course if needed. The position is based working at our Head Office warehouse in Berwick.
Duties will include:
- Booking in goods & updating records.
- Unloading HGV’s.
- Helping with stock takes.
- Dispatch of goods from the warehouse with UK & international couriers.
- Providing practical advice to customer services & Install techs.
- Repairing chairs and desks.
- Operating Fork Lift Truck.
Our Privacy Notices let you know how we collect, process and store personal data about you. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice is available for all job applicants to view, we also have a separate Consultant Privacy Notice for our consultants.
These Privacy Notices reflect our commitment to processing your personal data appropriately and lawfully in accorance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and UK GDPR.
Processing for the purpose of these Privacy Notices includes collecting, handling, storing, sharing, accessing, using, transferring and disposing of the information.
If you are unable to view the appropriate Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone on 01323 874278.