Contour RollerMouse Red
Reasons to Buy
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Unfortunately we're experiencing unexpected issues with our logistics partner, and deliveries may be delayed slightly. All orders will be processed in the order they are received.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We appreciate your patience and are doing our best to deliver all orders on time.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.
The RollerMouse Red, winner of the prestigious 2013 Red Dot Design Award features a number of ergonomic advances, making it easy to use and super precise.
The new solid, sleek and durable aluminium body houses a new advanced rollerbar and eight centralized button functions.
Seven sensors inside the rollerbar automatically track cursor position, adapting to your pace of work to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency.
The new textured rollerbar offers better feel for increased control. The larger surface of the rollerbar gives you more control when pointing, rolling or clicking. RollerMouse Red was designed to adapt to the diverse needs of today’s computer users, working with large display areas and programs ranging from CAD to general Office applications.
Please note the keyboard is not provided.
- Connection type: Wired
- 8 buttons/functions
- Fully open rollerbar
- Integrated and detachable wrist rest
- Automatic, self-calibrating end detection
- Multi height and angle adjustable keyboard risers
- Extra wide wrist rest option
- Built in Precision - The new 7SENSES™ tracking technology inside the rollerbar, provides unmatched cursor precision and control. The sensors, placed inside the bar, protect it from dust and dirt. 7SENSES™ tracks the cursor position, constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible, whilst adapting to your pace to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency.
- No gripping necessary - The RollerMouse Red is controlled with the use of an unflexed hand, so there is no need to clutch or hold the device in order to navigate the cursor. Your fingertips roll a narrow bar both up and down and from side to side simultaneously to navigate the cursor over the entire screen, with very little friction or resistance
- Natural arm position - No reach necessary - Asymmetrical reaching with one side of your body and not the other causes your muscle groups to compensate for the weight of your extended arm while reaching for a traditional mouse. Repetitive reaching often times leads to tightness and pain in the neck, shoulder and elbow areas. The RollerMouse Red allows you to keep your elbows comfortably by your side, which is a more beneficial ergonomic position
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 410 x 23 x 100 (including keyboard risers) mm
- Wrist rest depth:
- 73 mm
- Apple OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1 or newer, Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/ME/98
- Tracking method:
- Twin-eye laser motion sensor
- Cursor speeds:
- 800, 1000, 1200, 1600, 2400
- 2 years
Q: What should I do if my Red won’t connect to my computer?
- Make sure the USB cable is connected directly to your computer and not to a hub or docking station
- Try re-connecting your Red (maybe in a different USB port) or restart the computer
- Try connecting your Red to another computer
- Try connecting someone else’s Red to your computer (and vice versa)
If there is only a problem when the Red is connected to your computer, then the problem is most likely with your computer. If the problem with the Red is consistent and appears in the same way on any computer, then your Red unit is mostly likely the cause. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Q: What should I do if the cursor is moving erratically?
Dust and dirt can collect over time on the optical sensor that reads the movements of the roll bar. This can cause the cursor to navigate poorly. Most related problems can be rectified by cleaning around the sensor. To do this, apply compressed air from a can. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.