Contour RollerMouse Red
Reasons to Buy
The new solid, sleek and durable aluminium body houses a new advanced rollerbar and eight centralized button functions.
Seven sensors inside the rollerbar automatically track cursor position, adapting to your pace of work to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency.
The new textured rollerbar offers better feel for increased control. The larger surface of the rollerbar gives you more control when pointing, rolling or clicking. RollerMouse Red was designed to adapt to the diverse needs of today’s computer users, working with large display areas and programs ranging from CAD to general Office applications.
Please note the keyboard is not provided.
- Connection type: Wired
- 8 buttons/functions
- Fully open rollerbar
- Integrated and detachable wrist rest
- Automatic, self-calibrating end detection
- Multi height and angle adjustable keyboard risers
- Extra wide wrist rest option
- Built in Precision - The new 7SENSES™ tracking technology inside the rollerbar, provides unmatched cursor precision and control. The sensors, placed inside the bar, protect it from dust and dirt. 7SENSES™ tracks the cursor position, constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible, whilst adapting to your pace to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency.
- No gripping necessary - The RollerMouse Red is controlled with the use of an unflexed hand, so there is no need to clutch or hold the device in order to navigate the cursor. Your fingertips roll a narrow bar both up and down and from side to side simultaneously to navigate the cursor over the entire screen, with very little friction or resistance
- Natural arm position - No reach necessary - Asymmetrical reaching with one side of your body and not the other causes your muscle groups to compensate for the weight of your extended arm while reaching for a traditional mouse. Repetitive reaching often times leads to tightness and pain in the neck, shoulder and elbow areas. The RollerMouse Red allows you to keep your elbows comfortably by your side, which is a more beneficial ergonomic position
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 410 x 23 x 100 (including keyboard risers) mm
- Wrist rest depth:
- 73 mm
- Apple OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1 or newer, Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/ME/98
- Tracking method:
- Twin-eye laser motion sensor
- Cursor speeds:
- 800, 1000, 1200, 1600, 2400
- 2 years
Q: What should I do if my Red won’t connect to my computer?
- Make sure the USB cable is connected directly to your computer and not to a hub or docking station
- Try re-connecting your Red (maybe in a different USB port) or restart the computer
- Try connecting your Red to another computer
- Try connecting someone else’s Red to your computer (and vice versa)
If there is only a problem when the Red is connected to your computer, then the problem is most likely with your computer. If the problem with the Red is consistent and appears in the same way on any computer, then your Red unit is mostly likely the cause. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Q: What should I do if the cursor is moving erratically?
Dust and dirt can collect over time on the optical sensor that reads the movements of the roll bar. This can cause the cursor to navigate poorly. Most related problems can be rectified by cleaning around the sensor. To do this, apply compressed air from a can. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.