Contour RollerMouse Pro2 - White
Work faster, safer and more comfortably with this ergonomic roll bar mouse.
The RollerMouse Pro2 sits below your keyboard, eliminating the need to reach for the mouse — a movement that, over time, can stress your neck, shoulders, elbows, and wrist. When it comes to using a computer all day, seemingly small details like how hard you have to press to click the mouse buttons, can completely change your experience. That’s why the RollerMouse Pro2 gives you total control. You can set the click force and cursor speed to your liking with switches found underneath the mouse. Choose from five levels of click force and two cursor speeds (750 or 1250 dpi)
Combat aches and pains by using this comfortable, game-changing roll bar mouse - intuitive, precise and ergonomic. Comes in stylish white with dusky pink cushioning.
- Comfortable, ergonomic alignment for reduced risk of aches, pains and injury
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Adjustable touch - set the click force and cursor speed to your liking with switches underneath the mouse. Five levels of click force and two cursor speeds are available
- Pro or standard modes - RollerMouse Pro2 has two modes: Pro Mouse mode, which is the default setting (choose between 750 or 1250 dpi as the cursor speed). Standard Mouse mode is recommended for more experienced users and has the cursor speed set to 1250 dpi
- Plug and play USB connection
- Dimensions (L x W x D):
- 200 x 560 x 130 mm
- 2.5 kg
- Scroll wheel and 6 programmable buttons
- Sensor type:
- Operating system:
- OSX, Windows
- 2 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.