Ergorest 350 Series with Mouse Pad
The Ergorest 350 000 provides the same benefits as the 330 000 but is equipped with a separate mouse station. This ensures that the wrist remains in a natural position, even when working extensively with a mouse.
Unlike a mousemat, which can strain the wrist, the Ergorest 350 effectively prevents unpleasant symptoms and even carpal tunnel syndrome, which can result in an inability to work. The Ergorest 350 also ensures the correct distribution of strain on the neck, shoulders and back.
- Fully adjustable armrest
- Adjustable to suits different users' ergonomic requirements. This armrest can help relieve repetitive strain disorders, shoulder fatigue and wrist pains
- G clamp fitting - Easy to install by clamping onto the front of a desk
- Sturdy aluminium arm
- Strong and lightweight construction
- Leather upholstered pad
- Comfort and support for the forearm
- Suitable for left and right arm uses
- Flexible wrist support beside the keyboard for additional wrist support
- Fixed height as standard or opt for a long arm for a longer reach
- Works at desk level for support whilst using a mouse and keyboard
- Optional height adjustability - unnecessary for mouse use, but can be used for assembly work such as soldering
- Arm length:
- Standard: 130 mm
- Long: 200 mm
- Fits desks:
- Standard clamp: 15-43 mm
- Maximum load:
- 12 kg
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.