Seasa Freestanding Dual Stacking Monitor Arm
Reasons to Buy
The Fellowes Seasa Freestanding Dual Stacking Monitor Arm provides adjustable, vertical elevation in a space that won’t allow a clamp or grommet mount. Maximise tight space, instantly improve your posture and boost your productivity with this robust but affordable ergonomic solution for two monitors stacked on top of one another.
The monitor arm is supported by a sturdy but low-profile base for a streamlined look. The pole mount allows you to slide the screens up and down to instantly find the perfect height for any user. You can also adjust the tilt of each independently. This level of adjustability is essential for reducing eye, neck and shoulder strain associated with long-term screen use.
With this dual stacked model you can enjoy minimal desk clutter thanks to Fellowes’ intuitive built-in cable management system.
- Dual monitors are stacked to save space in tight workspaces
- Surface mount allows dual monitors to be used in spaces that do not allow a clamp or grommet mount
- Holds up to 32" monitors weighing up to 16 kg in total
- Fully adjustable for optimum viewing control
- Low profile base for a streamlined look
- Intuitive cord management system helps minimize clutter
- VESA 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 compliant.
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 388.9 x 279.4 x 901.7 mm
- 4.08 kg
- Max monitor weight:
- 16 kg
- Max monitor size:
- 32" / 812.8 mm
- +/- 45°
- 3 years