Smart Slot Sit-Stand Homeworking Desk
No tools needed - a full-sized desk with sit-stand converter and storage options.
Create a healthy and productive work area instantly with the easy to build and dismantle Smart Slot Sit-Stand Desk from Posturite. This full-sized desk comes with a collection of add-ons that you can buy separately: a sit-stand desk converter (which sits on top of the main desk, or any other surface), a simple under desk pedestal and a standalone bookshelf.
All three parts are constructed with stylish melamine faced birch ply for that minimalist Scandi look that’s perfect for your home office. Simply slot the slimline parts into place to create a sturdy, full-sized workstation with seven height options for standing. By moving between sitting and standing throughout the day, not only can you add variety to your posture and positioning (to help reduce the risk of musculoskeletal issues) but you’ll also improve your circulation, increase your general activity levels and find it easier to focus for longer periods.
- No tools needed - quick to put up and take down for storage
- Option to buy as a fixed height desk (choose from drop-down menu)
- Option to add an under desk pedestal
- Stylish pale melamine faced birch ply
- Slimline segments slot together to create a sturdy structure
- Easy to store away
- Ideal for homeworking
- Seven height options for sit-stand working
- Boost your activity levels by moving between sitting and standing
- Full standing desk (W x H x D): 1000 x 1217 x 620 mm
- Fixed height desk (W x D x H): 1000 x 600 x 795 mm
- Standing desk converter (W x H x D): 325 x 1138 x 600 mm
- Pedestal (H x D): 590 x 433.79 (bottom shelf) x 273.96 (top shelf) mm
- Bookshelf (W x H x D): 600 x 1200 x 290 mm
- Weight capacity:
- ~50-60 kg
- 15 mm melamine faced birch ply
- 3 years
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.