Returned to the office? The training team at Posturite has put together a new series of free workplace health and safety posters for you to display in your offices:
- First aid at the office: what should be in your workplace first aid box?
- First aid at the office: 5 vital steps to take if a colleague appears to be unconscious
- Hygiene at the office: top tips to help your Covid-secure hygiene strategy
- Slips, trips and falls at the office: how to help prevent workplace accidents
- Fire safety at the office: how to help prevent workplace fires
How to get the most out of these 5 free posters
- Download and print.
- Check that you comply with the health and safety guidance.
- Fill in the boxes (handwriting is fine) to let your team know important information, such as who your First Aiders are and where the nearest defibrillator to your workplace can be found – it could be at a public transport station or a shop nearby if you don’t have your own.
- Display the posters – and circulate by email too if you wish.
- Print another set to discuss in your next team meeting.
Posturite are experienced and popular first aid training and health and safety training providers trusted by employers all over the UK, and also supply businesses with emergency equipment including defibrillators and evacuation chairs.
Also, view the suite of e-learning health and safety courses.
Did you know that the Posturite online shop for employers also offers PPE equipment including hand sanitiser podiums?