Bakker Elkhuizen Ergo-Q 260 Laptop Stand
Reasons to Buy
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.
The Ergo Q-260 is a portable, aluminium, award winning design notebook stand, featuring a pivotable patented inline document holder, slim and lightweight profile and stable rubber anti-slip feet.
- Height adjustable laptop stand - 5 angle positions for optimal laptop screen height.
- Winner of 3 awards - Ergonomics Excellence Award, Dutch Teleworking Award and Good Industrial Design Award.
- Easy pivot setup - Pivoted for easy laptop set-up and to allow access to laptop keys if necessary.
- Mobile lightweight design - Folds flat to 7mm thick for easy transport and weighs only 390g.
- Patented, integrated inline document holder - Use to read your documents without awkward twists and turns.
- Protective foam inside- Keeps laptop safe and secure and stops scratches.
- Hylite aluminium construction - Lightweight and durable
- Rubber anti-slip feet - Keeps the laptop stand stable.
NOTE: This product is a laptop workstation accessory
This laptop stand is designed to be used in conjunction with a separate mouse and keyboard (not included) as part of a laptop workstation, in order to improve body posture and increase comfort & productivity.
- Dimensions (L x W x D):
- Folded: 310 x 230 x 7 mm
- In use: 310 x 230 x 94-206 mm
- 390 g
- Suitable for:
- All laptops up to 17" notebook
- 1 year