Evoluent VerticalMouse 3 Right
An ordinary horizontal mouse requires your forearm to twist away from its natural position, but not the VerticalMouse!
The grip is the same as an ordinary mouse, just turned sideways into a handshake position which avoids forearm twisting for comfort and good health. Many users, including medical doctors, ergonomists and physical therapists, have said the Evoluent VerticalMouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.
- The patented shape supports your hand in a fully upright handshake position that eliminates forearm twisting. Many users said earlier models relieved their hand, wrist, or arm pain
- The Evoluent Vertical Mouse 3 does not move sideways when clicking with normal force because the thumb naturally opposes the fingers. Pointer control is as accurate as any other good mouse when the pointer speed settings are properly adjusted
- All 5 buttons are easily operable without contorting your fingers. The button force is light for easy clicking, but still firm enough to avoid accidental actuation
- The new shape fits larger hands as well as smaller hands better
- A small lip on the bottom edge prevents the little finger from rubbing the desk
- An Avago 3080 gaming grade infra-red sensor tracks more accurately on many surfaces than most laser sensors. The Rev 2 has a button and indicator light on the bottom for cycling the true optical hardware resolution among 4
- 5 buttons are each programmable (PC only with additional drivers) with different functions in different applications. For example, a button can be Double Click in one application and Ctrl in another application
- Top button - left click
- Wheel button - middle click (e.g., for pan and rotate in CAD programs)
- Middle button - right click
- Bottom button - back
- Thumb button - forward
Speed toggle - cycle among up to 3 pointer speed settings with a keyboard shortcut or mouse button. For example, a high speed for ordinary tasks, and a slow speed for graphics work.
Auto click - automatically perform a single or double click by pausing the pointer. Adjustable time delay for activation.
Click lock - press and hold a button momentarily to simulate continued pressing without holding down the button. Adjustable time delay for activation.
Break Reminder - visual and/or audio alerts to remind you to take a break.
- Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Mac OS X (basic functionality), Linux
- 189 g
- 1 year
Q: What should I do if the pointer is difficult to control or requires too much arm movement?
- Go to Control Panel, Mouse, and set the pointer speed slider to the middle
- Check the box for Enhance Pointer Precision
- Press the Pointer Speed button on the side to light up three indicators lights to the MD setting
- On the rev 2 version (detailed on the packaging), press the button on the bottom of the mouse until the light is blue
Q: What should I do if the pointer moves by itself?
A reflective surface may cause pointer drift. Put the VerticalMouse on a non-reflective mouse pad, such as a fabric pad.
Q: How do I disable a button?
Any button can be disabled by installing the driver and selecting the None function at the top of the pull-down menu.
Q: What should I do if the pointer jumps to the screen edge?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad.
Q: What should I do if the pointer seems sluggish or moves randomly in response to mouse movement?
The mouse is probably on a reflective surface. Put it on a completely non-reflective surface, such as a cotton mouse pad. If the mouse tracks properly on white printer paper, it is working properly. The mouse surface must be completely flat for proper tracking.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.