Goldtouch Go! 2 Mobile Travel Keyboard
Reasons to Buy
This clever compact keyboard is designed to optimise your workspace without sacrificing comfort over portability. The Goldtouch Go! 2 folds in half for convenient storage on the go.
With keys approximately the size of those found on 14' notebooks, the keyboard can still accommodate large fingers, and offers similar key feel and travel distance as found on the standard Goldtouch.
Unlike other one-size-fits-all sculpted or curved keyboard designs, The Goldtouch Go! 2 Mobile Keyboard can be adjusted between 0º to 30º along the horizontal and vertical planes, allowing you to find the perfect position for you to work and surf the net in comfort.
You'll feel the difference right away as you use the Goldtouch Go! 2 Mobile Keyboard to your own level of optimised comfort, resulting in greater levels of productivity.
- Lightweight and compact - from airplane tray tables to hotel desks, this slim keyboard fits neatly within even the smallest spaces
- Intuitive ergonomic adjustable split keyboard design
- Easy to use
- Full size keys
- Ergonomic comfort and uniquely fully-adjustable - adjusts from 0º to 30º along the horizontal and vertical planes allowing you to find the perfect position that fits your body type. Adjusting to suit the needs of every individual body, shoulder and hand position - making it the only travel keyboard that can significantly improve personal productivity while reducing the risks associated with repetitive strain injuries (RSIs) like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Features a scissor-switch system for fluid, silent keystrokes with tactile feedback
- Soft key touch - silent, fast and responsive
- Side USB for low powered devices - contains a USB port on the side of the keyboard to attach a low powered device such as a Goldtouch Key Pad or a mouse
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Open: 342.9 x 152.4 x 22.86 mm
- Folded: 177.8 x 152.4 x 63.5 mm
- 498 g
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS 10.4, and newer
- Plug & Play USB
- 1 year
Q: What should I do if I think I have a defective key?
If the key is not producing any characters or the wrong character, the Keyboard may be defective. Please test the keyboard on another computer system and if it is still experiencing the same results, contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.
Q: What should I do if the USB device is not detected, or it shows as Unknown Device?
This is commonly an issue with the motherboard. The motherboard needs to be reset, and will only reset if the computer is completely disconnected from its power source.
To resolve the problem, follow these simple steps:
- Shut down Windows
- Unplug the computer completely from the power source for 1 minute
- Plug in and restart Windows
- Shut down Windows
- Remove the battery from the laptop for 1 minute
- Re-insert the battery and restart Windows
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.