Kango Stand Up Stool
Reasons to Buy
The Kango is a top choice for industries such as food catering, pharmacies and laboratories to give your tired feet a rest throughout the day whilst working. It is comfortable to sit on and can be washed, scrubbed and disinfected if contaminated. It is also resistant to abrasions as well as being resistant to acids and alkalis.
- Veritable ergonomic design- Allows user to work while standing, relieved of 2/3 of body weight
- Height adjustable - Height range: 700-900 mm
- Cylindrical seat in soft polyurethane with shock absorber - Comfortable and supportive
- Semicircular steel base covered in a blue PVC coating - Extremely stable
- Carry handle - Easy to move
- Compact - Takes up little floor space, does not interfere with user movements
- 5 year warranty
- Maximum user weight: 130 kg (20.5 stone)
- 5 years
Q: How do I adjust the height adjustment?
There is a lever underneath the seat on the right hand side. Lift this lever to adjust the height of your stool.
Q: My gas stem seems a little stiff – is this normal?
Sometimes, over time, the gas stem can become a little stiff when trying to adjust the height. A quick and easy fix for this is using WD-40 or Vaseline. Apply a light layer of grease to the gas stem, then try adjusting the gas stem 3-4 times. The gas stem should now adjust easily.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.