Logitech M325 Mouse
Reasons to Buy
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.
Logitech Wireless Mouse M325. A better mix of precision and comfort - with designed-for-Web scrolling. Our newest micro-precise scrolling makes reading your Facebook, shopping Amazon or scrolling through Google searches easier. Plus, tilting the wheel left or right moves you backward or forward on the Web.
Its feel-good, contoured shape and textured rubber grips help keep your hand happy - even after long hours. With up to 18 months of battery life, it virtually eliminates the hassle of changing batteries.
The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your laptop and lets you add compatible wireless devices to the same receiver. Plus, you'll enjoy precise clicking and pointing while navigating your favourite websites thanks to Logitech Advanced Tracking Technology.
- Micro precise scrolling - Designed for how you use the Web, our newest micro-precise scrolling makes reading your Facebook, shopping Amazon or scrolling through Google searches easier. Plus, tilting the wheel moves you backward or forward on the Web.
- Designed for how you use the Web, our newest micro-precise scrolling makes reading your Facebook, shopping Amazon or scrolling through Google searches easier. Plus, tilting the wheel moves you backward or forward on the Web.
- Sculpted contoured shape - Based on the best-selling shape in the world,it keeps your hand happy—even after long hours of use—thanks to its contoured shape and textured rubber grips.
- Up to 18 months battery life - Virtually eliminates the hassle of changing batteries. Smart sleep mode saves power, while an indicator light eliminates surprises
- Tiny Logitech Unifying Nano-receiver stays in your laptop , less likely get lost and gives you a reliable connection with virtually no delays or dropouts. Plus, you can easily add compatible wireless devices to the same receiver
- Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking- At home, at school, at work - forget about tricky finger manoeuvres with your laptop touchpad. Enjoy precise clicking and pointing while navigating your favourite websites thanks to Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking
- Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- 1 AA battery included (18 month battery life based on average use)
- 3 year limited hardware warranty
Q: The battery light on my M325 mouse doesn’t stay on – what’s wrong?
The green battery light in the centre of your M325 mouse is not meant to stay on. This is the normal behaviour of the mouse.
When you turn your mouse on or replace the batteries, the light will come on for a few seconds. This indicates that the battery has enough charge for your mouse to work. The light will go off again after a few seconds to conserve battery power.
Q: Why is my M325 mouse double-clicking, when I click once?
It could be that the ‘Single-click setting to open an item’ is on (this makes the single mouse click act as a double-click), which is easy to disable.
If you have Windows 8 or 10 follow these steps:
- Click on the magnifying glass and search ‘single-click’
- Select ‘Specify single- or double-click to open’
- Select the General tab
- Click items as follows
- Make sure ‘Double-click to open an item’ (single-click to select) is the selected option
If you have Windows 7 or Vista follow these steps:
- Open ‘My Computer’
- Click Folder and Search Options in the file menu under Organise
- Click on the General tab and make sure the option ‘Double-click to open an item’ is selected
- Click OK to save the settings
If you have Windows XP follow these steps:
- Open My Computer
- Click Folder Options in the file menu under Tools
- Under the General tab, make sure the option ‘Double-click to open an item’ is selected
- Click OK to save the settings
Q: How do I clean my M325 mouse?
Ensure your mouse if unplugged from your computer and it is turned off. Remove the batteries and keep any liquids away from your device. The best way to clean your mouse is to use a lint free cloth or cleaning wipes for computers to wipe down your mouse.
Still having problems?
Please give our customer services team a call on +44 (0) 345 345 0010.