MouseTrapper Advance 2.0
Like its predecessor (the Mousetrapper Advance) the Mousetrapper Advance 2.0 is a revolutionary computer mouse designed to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injuries and other painful problems caused by using a conventional mouse.
This super-slim ergonomic mouse looks unusual but it's very easy to use. It's positioned centrally to prevent you from over-stretching your arm and causing musculoskeletal problems. Use your index, middle and ring finger to intuitively control your computer with click and scroll functions, plus six programmable buttons you can customise to your specific needs.
New features on the MouseTrapper Advance 2.0 include:
- New scroll function, with buttons for easy up and down scrolling
- New version of software 'MT Keys' now Windows 10-ready (downloadable from Windows Store)
- Removable wrist support for ergonomic comfort and easy cleaning
If you are experiencing problems with your current computer mouse then the MouseTrapper Advance 2.0 may well be the perfect solution. Why not make use of our 14-day free trial period to find out?
- Super-slim, ergonomic design
- Choose from white or black to go with your office
- Receptive, accurate control pad with click and scroll functions
- Six programmable buttons for customisation to your own needs, using MT Keys
- New and improved functionality with MT Keys
- New version of MT Keys for Windows 10
- Ability to add user profiles with MT Keys
- New scroll buttons
- Replaceable wrist supports
- Height adjustment with folding non-slip surface
- 2000 dpi
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 480 x 20 x 110 mm
- 670 g
- 1 year
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. See our delivery charges ›
30 day return
If you change your mind and your item is unused and in its original condition, we can give you a full refund when you return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase e.g. confirmation email or order number.
The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/damaged, please contact us to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
For more detailed information on our returns policy and any right you have to return goods under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, please visit our 'Returns and refunds' page, accessed from the footer.