RH Logic 220 High Back Forest Green Office Chair
Reasons to Buy
The estimated lead time for this item is displayed towards the top of the page, under the short description.
Delivery and installation options
We will deliver the item(s) using a standard courier service. You are responsible for the assembly and set up. We will provide assembly and set up videos and instructions to guide you through the process. See our delivery charges ›
Delivery, installation, set up and support
Our delivery partners will have you comfortably set up and familiarised with your products at the time of delivery. They’ll also take away and recycle the packaging. This option can be selected in the shopping basket page. Find out more about our delivery and installation service ›
Removal and recycling (chairs and desks only)
The recycling service can be added onto the delivery, installation, set up and support option at an additional cost. Choose this option if you would like your old chair or desk taken away when your new one is delivered. This option can be selected in the shopping basket page. Find out more about product removal and recycling ›
This item is non-returnable
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, that it's specifically made for you, this item is non-returnable.
If in the very unlikely event the item arrives faulty, we will attempt to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item to make a valid claim.
The RH Logic 220 High Back Forest Green ergonomic chair is perfectly designed to improve the sitting posture of ambitious, active office and homeworkers. This model, which brings a slice of nature to your workstation with its forest green shade, offers generous seat depth, wonderfully soft yet supportive cushioning and an easy-to-reach lockable movement mechanism that lets you work as actively as you want - so you can move while you work without even thinking about it. The extremely comfortable seat is designed with a rounded waterfall edge to reduce pressure on the thighs, while the extra tall and supportive backrest has a gentle curve to keep the back upright, mobilising the arms and shoulders for increased comfort in any position.
RH Logic 220 High Back Forest Green's taller back has a built-in inflatable lumbar cushion as standard so you can instantly find the most suitable level of lower back support for you.
Environmental efficiency remains at the heart of the RH Logic 220 High Back Forest Green's design. It's long-lasting, free from toxic substances, has easy-to-replace parts and can be recycled fully at the end of its lifespan.
- Fresh, smart dark green office chair
- Curved high back and distinct waist provides comfortable lumbar support
- Tvedt cushion in backrest encourages open posture
- Adjustable backrest angle provides support in any position
- Waterfall edges reduce pressure on thighs
- Inflatable lumbar pump providing extra support for the lower back
- Frictionless tilt mechanism follows your every movement
- Adjustable seat improves blood circulation and leg support
- Easily interchangeable seat and back that can be clicked on and off
- Fully upholstered
- Black 8L armrests
- 4T black NPR gas stem
- Black aluminium 5T footbase
- Ø65 mm castors for soft/carpeted floors
- CMHR foam seat - CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is used when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in homes, hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time
- Seat height:
- 406-550 mm
- Backrest height:
- 620 mm
- Backrest width:
- 433 mm
- Seat depth with seat slide:
- 400-499 mm (seat slide 100 mm incl. 20 mm in the back)
- Seat width:
- 442 mm
- Fabric colour:
- Select 68209
- 10 years